Sunday, January 1, 2012

Starting point - measurements 1/2/2012

An effective way to see how one is progressing is to perform measurements along the way. I would like to check my progress on a weekly progress so here we go...

Weight - 234 lbs
Waist - 44"
Hips - 56"
Bust - 51"
Chest - 38"
Right calf - 16"
Right thigh - 31"
Right bicep - 13"
Right forearm - 10"
Approx BMI - 40.2

My iPod is charging to I can head over to the gym to spend time on the bike & the treadmill. I marked my calendar for the Montauk Century and the NYC Bike Tour taking in May and would like to participate in both events. To prepare, I found a training program through Google geared towards preparing for a century ride in two months.

Running is another challenge and I found a bunch of programs. I'm starting with a 5K program that I found that allow me to prepare for a 5K in 9 weeks by using the treadmill. This week, I will have 3-30 minute sessions that is split between running & walking (more walking) and I will gradually increase my running time as the weeks progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment