Monday, January 2, 2012

Links that I like...now to get them to work for me

I found these programs through Google and saved PDF copies on my machine. Now to get off my ass and put these programs to use.

Running
5K
10K
Half Marathon
Marathon

Biking

Swimming (Please note: the PDF conversion process might leave a little something to be desired...got a little messy on my end.

I plan on working on the running programs in sequence. After I complete the 5K program, I will work on the 10K program. Once the weather warms up (I live on Long Island), I should be ready for the half-marathon program which should keep me busy until the fall (and it cools down again). Ideally, as the pounds come off, my speed should increase; my latest documented pace will come at a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment