Sunday, January 8, 2012

1/8 status

Weighed in and tipped the scale at 230.

Made it to the gym after not going for 4 days. Spent 30 minutes on the cross-fit machine (equaled 2 miles & burned 220 calories) and did weights for lower body.

The Bally's location that I used to frequent was acquired by LA Fitness a few months ago. Last week, I was driving to the Bally's in Bay Shore which opened a few months ago; it's a great club and there are an ample number of cardio machines.

My husband has been on my ass about me adding him on my membership. I finally got around to joining LA Fitness and I added my husband. As a new member, we are each entitled to an hour with a personal trainer; my session is tomorrow and my husband's is Wednesday.

My husband is looking to build muscle to prepare for his Navy reunion in April.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment